- August 5, 2016
- Information of Oral and Poster Presentations are available.
- July 15, 2016
- Updated Program is available.
- May 25, 2016
- Registration, Reservation of Accommodation and Tours are now available.
- March 30, 2016
- Program and Camera-ready Manuscript Submission information are updated.
- March 11, 2016
- Information about Registration, Accommodation and Tour are updated.
- March 1, 2016
- Abstract Submission is now closed.
- February 1, 20116
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is extended to February 29, 2016.
- January 22, 2016
- Visitors' Guide of Yokohama is added.
- October 1, 2015
- Abstract Submission is now available.
- August 3, 2015
- Website opens
The 5th Asian Conference on Innovative Energy and Environmental Chemical Engineering (ASCONIEEChE) is the fifteenth in a series of Asian Conference on Fluidized-bed and Three-phase Reactor, first held at Tokyo in 1988. In 2016, the 5th ASCON-IEEChE will be held in Yokohama, JAPAN.
In continuation of the previous ASCON, we welcome every chemical engineer and scientist who is working in or interested in not only the science and engineering of fluidized-bed and multiphase reactors but also a wide area of the energy and environmental issues.
January 31, 2016
February 29, 2016
- Deadline for receipt of one-page abstract. The template will be downloaded from this webpage in October, 2015.
- March 31, 2016
- Notice to authors for acceptance with instructions for preparation of camera-ready manuscript to be published in the proceedings.
- August 31, 2016
- Deadline for early registration and receipt of camera-ready manuscript in final version for the proceedings to the conference secretary.
- November 13, 2016
- Publication of proceedings and Registration. The proceedings will be distributed at the conference site.